Full Time Family Practice Job Salem, OR
You will receive a competitive compensation, a regional sign-on and primary care sign bonuses, and $25k annually for 5 years for loan repayment. You will also be provided relocation assistance, life insurance, long-and short-term disability, 1 week of CME and stipend, PTO, 6 holidays, amazing retirement options with match and pension, and malpractice insurance.
Salem, the capital city of Oregon is located in the center of the lush Willamette River valley, 47 miles from Portland. It is surrounded by gardens, fields of flowers, vineyards, and green pastures. The city is perfectly located an hour from the ocean and an hour from the Cascade Mountains.
CompHealth is one of America's largest permanent and temporary staffing firms. We are expertly trained to help physicians find the right job in the right location. Our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress free from start to finish.
If you are interested, call Gina McCaffrey directly at 203.663.9378 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- $50K primary care sign-on
- $25K regional sign-on
- Integrated model with dedicated MA
- Small team of physicians to work with
- 36 hours patient time and 4 hours for administration
- Board certified or board eligible
- A growing family community
- Located in Salem, the capital of Oregon
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.