Full Time Neonatology Job Las Vegas, NV
You will be offered full medical benefits, vacation, relocation assistance, CME time, a retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
Come live and practice in Las Vegas, the city that is world-renowned for its entertainment, diversity of great dining choices, and its incomparable shopping venues.
For further details about this opportunity and others like it, please call and send your CV to Deb Gronsbell at 954.837.2677 and firstname.lastname@example.org. Please refer to job #2683481. All inquiries are strictly confidential.
- Join a team of 2 dedicated to providing the highest level of patient care
- 9-bed level II NICU with future plans to become a community level III
- Average daily census of 4 to 5
- 15, 24-hour shifts per month with flexible scheduling, no in-house call
- Offers a well-balanced professional clinical experience for a great lifestyle position
- Very competitive salary and benefits package
- Contact Deb Gronsbell at CompHealth and reference job #2683481
- Live and practice in a great location with a low cost of living and no state income tax
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.