Full Time ObGyn Job Cary, NC
This opportunity has a competitive compensation that is dependent upon experience. You will be offered malpractice insurance, medical benefits, vacation/holidays, CME time, and relocation assistance.
You will enjoy living in this upscale North Carolina city. Cary the county's 2nd-largest municipality, as well as the 3rd-largest municipality in The Triangle of North Carolina after Raleigh and Durham. It is consistently ranked as one of the safest cities in the United States. The people, the affordability of homes, weather, and communities are all a part of what makes the city so great.
At CompHealth our goal is to ensure that your interaction with us is seamless and stress-free from start to finish. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals with decades of collective experience finding jobs.
To get started, please contact Courtenay Quinn at 203.663.9344 or email your CV and references to Courtenay.firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Salary is dependent on experience
- Full-time position, open to a part-time OB/GYN
- Single-specialty group practice currently with 3 physicians
- Access to da Vinci robotics
- Must be board certified
- Strong GYN skills preferred
- H-1B visas welcome
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.