Full Time Rheumatology Job Freehold, NJ
We are seeking a full-time, board certified Rheumatologist to join our client's professional team. This large Rheumatology practice has 4 locations: Freehold as the main location, Toms River, Edison and Bellville. They are privately owned with no plans to sell to any health care organization. They offer a very pleasant work environment in Central New Jersey with easy access to New York City and Philadelphia. They have achieved continuing growth adding around 2,000 new patients a year, with currently 4 physicians and 4 mid-level providers. Those who are qualified and in search of a long-term career opportunity are encouraged to apply today! New fellows are welcome!
Rheumatologist Schedule, Compensation & Benefits
- Monday - Friday 9am to 5pm with no weekends and no hospital calls.
- Flexibility in workdays and hours, providing physician will see a satisfactory number of patients a week (80)
- Physician may work late hours (two hours after 5 pm) one day a week to accommodate patients. On which, Physician may start late mornings.
- First year compensation $225K $240K base pay plus performance bonus beginning the second year (if new fellow)
- Revenue Share model begins the second year
- Full benefits package and 401k with 3% match
- 5 weeks PTO
- $5k sign-on bonus
- Malpractice coverage
- Physician will have a medical assistant and will also work with a mid-level
- Board certified in Rheumatology
- Current medical license in the state of New Jersey that's in good standing or willing to obtain
- New fellows are welcome!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.