Full Time Psychiatry Child Job Charleston, WV
The Department of Pediatrics is seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist for a fulltime Assistant Professor position at the Robert C. Byrd Health Sciences Center, West Virginia University, Charleston Division located in the capital city of Charleston, WV. J. Job duties include: provide clinical care and teach medical students and residents in the area of child and adolescent psychiatry; seeing your own panel of patients in collaboration with child psychology faculty. Faculty position academic rank will commensurate with experience and qualifications.
Job Requirements by the time of the appointment:
- MD, DO degree or foreign equivalent degree from an accredited program
- Board Certified or Board Eligible by the American Board of Psychiatry and Neurology
- Eligible for WV Medical License
- Possess aptitude and passion for educating residents and medical students
- Willingness to participate in appropriate academic, clinical research or other scholarly activity as may be required of clinical faculty
- Excellent benefits package with generous PTO
- Diverse and interdisciplinary faculty
- Potential administrative duties as academic career develops
- Vibrant community
- Superb family environment
- Unsurpassed recreational activities
- Outstanding school systems
The search will remain open until a suitable candidate is identified.
To apply, send your CV to email@example.com
West Virginia University is proud to be an Equal Opportunity employer, and is the recipient of an NSF ADVANCE award for gender equity. The University values diversity among its faculty, staff, and students, and invites applications from all qualified applicants regardless of race, ethnicity, color, religion, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, nationality, genetics, disability, or Veteran status.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.