A nationally recognized, team-oriented Orthopedic group minutes from La Crosse, Wisconsin, is in search of a fellowship-trained Orthopedic Hand surgeon to partner with one other hand surgeon in a growing & busy practice.
- Two days in clinic & two days in OR
- Some general call and work within daily practice
- Part of a physician-led, integrated healthcare system
- Option to teach students, residents, andfellows
- Profitable compensation plan & comprehensive benefits
- Must be BC/BE and fellowship-trained in hand
Vibrant city & community of more than 50k residents settled between soaring bluffs and the legendary Mississippi River. The historic downtown and riverfront host many annual festivals and events. Excellent schools and universities, parks, sports venues, outdoor recreational opportunities, and affordable housing make this a great place to call home. Located in western Wisconsin, minutes from La Crosse, 70 miles from Rochester (MN), 140 miles from Madison (WI), 160 miles from Minneapolis (MN), and 200 miles from Milwaukee (WI).
Contact: Neal Fenster