Full Time Hematology-Oncology Job WA
Enjoy Nearly 300 Days of Sunshine in Spokane, WA
- Well established practice that has been in the area for over 40 years
- Join a team of over 30 providers (Medical Oncology, Radiation Oncology, Surgical Oncology)
- Each physician as their own Scribe and Scheduler
- Will work primarily out of one office (docs rotate once a month to an outreach clinic)
- Average 18 patients/day
- Guaranteed salary plus production bonus
- Signing Bonus/Relocation Allowance
- Full comprehensive benefits package: Health/Dental/Vision/Life insurance, flex spending account, long-term disability, 401k/Roth IRA, PTO, bereavement leave, ETC?.
Spokane is a city of 430,000.You will enjoy a mild four-season climate (260 sunny days on average) that is perfect for unlimited year-round recreational activities; hiking, fishing, and skiing to world-class performances, exhibits, wineries and breweries, and athletics.Spokane is also home to several Universities such as Washington State, Eastern WA Universityand Gonzaga.
Contact: Neal Fenster
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.