Join Award-Winning CVTS Team in Beautiful Southern Oregon
Health System is seeking a Cardiothoracic Surgeon to join their award-winning CVTS team in beautiful southern Oregon.
- The team consists of 2 CT Surgeons, 3 NPs, 5 Surgical PAs as well as 24/7 Intensivist coverage.
- 378-bed level II trauma center and regional referral hospital offering robotics and a hybrid OR suite.
- Comprehensive structural heart program also includes TAVR and Mitral-Clip procedures.
- Their noted STEMI program has earned the American Heart Association?s top honor for excellence in treating the most severe form of heart attack
- Seeking graduates of an accredited medical school.
- Successful completion of training in an accredited cardiothoracic residency program.
- License / Certification: MD licensed by the Oregon Board of Medical Examiners; Board Certified / Eligible for American Board of Thoracic Surgery; Board Certified American Board of Surgery.
- Generous compensation plan including base, incentives, and signing bonus
- $15,000 relocation assistance
- $7,000 annual CME allowance
- 30 clinic days (240 hours) of authorized time off per year
- Excellent health, dental, vision and retirement benefits
- Live in a lovely, picturesque city in Southern Oregon, situated in the Rogue Valley between the Cascade and the Siskiyou mountains.
- The Rogue Valley is the fourth largest metropolitan area in Oregon, with about 200,000 people.
- The convenience of an international airport makes traveling easy.
- Portland and the San Francisco Bay Area are within a 5 to 6 hour drive.
Contact: Neal Fenster