Locum Tenens Perinatology Job TX
We have an opportunity in Texas for a MFM/perinatologist. The provider can expect to work 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 100 ultrasounds per week, and will need to have fetal echo experience. You will have assistance from excellent support providers. Candidates must be board certified and hold an active TX medical license. This is an excellent opportunity to supplement your income. Call Weatherby today for available dates and details.
- 8 am - 5 pm on weekdays
- TX license required
- Board certified
- Fetal echo experience needed
- 100 ultrasounds per week at this facility
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.