Locum Tenens Psychiatry Job Hampstead, NH
Posted by CompHealth
A New Hampshire-based facility is currently seeking a psychiatrist to assist with locum tenens coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with call, and you will see an average of 8 to 10 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you need to have an active NH state license. CompHealth can help you obtain a new NH medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active NH state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 8 - 10 patients per day
- Procedures: Child and adolescent
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.