Locum Tenens ObGyn Job West Plains, MO
West Plains, MO
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens obstetrics/gynecologist opportunity is now available in Missouri. For this assignment, you will need an active MO state license. The assignment schedule is for pager call coverage and you will see 20 - 30 deliveries per month on average. The covering physician must be board certified and have a current NRP certification.
Contact CompHealth to discuss this excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: Pager call coverage
- Caseload: 20 - 30 deliveries per month
- Other Certification: NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.