This hospital-employed opportunity has a competitive salary. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, CME time and/or stipend, a possible sign-on bonus, relocation assistance, and retirement plans and a pension plan.
This position is located in Philadelphia, a wonderful city overflowing with American history, great restaurants, entertainment, exciting sporting events, and a special cultural vibe all its own.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Larry Watkins directly at 203.663.9354 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Hospital-employed position
- Loan forgiveness program through the state
- MD or DO for general anesthesia
- Anesthesia team works out of 3 locations
- Join an integrated anesthesia department
- Provide direct patient care
- New graduates welcomed and supported
- Located in Philadelphia, Pennsylvania
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail