This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation plus RVUs and quality bonuses annually. You will also be offered full medical benefits, life insurance/disability, vacation/holidays, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time and stipend, a multiple retirement plans, and malpractice insurance.
This position is located in Phoenix, AZ. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city offers a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Roger McKenzie directly at 203.663.9408 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Salary plus RVUs and quality bonuses annually
- NHSC loan repayment eligibility
- 4 weeks of PTO, 2 weeks of paid holidays, 1 week for CME
- Quality of life practice
- Brand-new beautiful practices
- Monday through Friday, 5, 8-hour shifts or 4, 10-hour shifts
- H-1B and J-1 visas are welcomed
- Board eligible welcomed for 2021 resident
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail