Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Mobile, AL
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Alabama that needs an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is weekdays from 7 am to 3 pm, optional call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible. The assignment requirements include supervision 95% of cases. CompHealth can help you obtain a new AL medical license.
With assignments in all 50 states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekdays 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Optional
- 95% supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.