Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Mobile, AL
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens anesthesiologist opportunity is now available in Alabama. The ideal physician is comfortable with supervision. CompHealth can assist physicians who do not have a current AL medical license with the process. The assignment schedule is weekdays with optional call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible.
With assignments in all 50 states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active AL state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Weekdays
- Call: Optional
- 95% supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.