Full Time Pulmonology Job Knoxville, TN
This position offers a very generous salary with wRVU productivity incentives. You will also receive relocation assistance, a commencement and/or sign-on bonus, STD and LTD, full medical benefits, vacation, CME time, a retirement plan, student loan repayment assistance, and malpractice coverage.
If you are interested in this wonderful opportunity, please call Brooke Banner at 954.837.2719 or email email@example.com.
- Great benefits and compensation
- Student loan repayment assistance
- No state income tax
- 100% outpatient pulmonary position
- New specialty, likely joining one other pulmonary physician
- Fellows welcomed
- Board certified or board eligible
- Outdoor enthusiasts paradise close to the Smoky Mountains
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.