Locum Tenens ObGyn Job OR
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Oregon that is in need of an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule will consist of clinic and call. The covering physician must be board certified and have current NRP certification. For this assignment, you need to have an active OR state license.
Are you interested? Give us a call to discuss all options and opportunities CompHealth has to offer.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active OR state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and call
- Other Certification: NRP
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.