Full Time Pulmonology Job Charlotte, NC
Currently seeking a Pulmonologist ideally with a focus on a growing our patient population for our multi-specialty group in Charlotte, NC. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license. This role is requires some procedures in hospital setting as well as outpatient work.
Pulmonologist | Compensation & Benefits
- Great compensation package
- Full Health benefits
- Generous PTO, 401K
- CME annual allowance
- Malpracticeis covered by the practice
Pulmonologist | Job Duties
- Consulting with patients to understand their symptoms and health concerns.
- Diagnosing and treating conditions, such as asthma, bronchitis, and emphysema.
- Using and interpreting pulmonological exams and tests to aid in the diagnosis of cardiopulmonary diseases and conditions,
- Including CT scans, chest fluoroscopies, ultrasounds, and bronchoscopies.
- Performing various specialized procedures in order to acquire samples of the chest wall lining or the lungs, for further analysis.
- Providing immunizations against preventable cardiopulmonary diseases.
- Maintaining detailed notes of appointments with patients, including comments, tests and/or treatments prescribed, and test results.
- Referring patients to cardiothoracic surgeons, when necessary.
- Advising cardiothoracic surgeons of the risk status of patients and recommending interventions to minimize risk, especially in tuberculosis cases.
- Providing support and advice to patients receiving long-term care.
- Conducting research into the testing and development of new medications and methods of treatment.
- Musthave a Doctor of Osteopathic Medicine (D.O.) or Doctor of Medicine (M.D.)
from an approved University
- BoardCertification or Board Eligibility for new grads
- North Carolina Medical License or willing to obtain
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.