Full Time Dermatology Job San Antonio, TX
Exceptional Opportunity for a Mohs Surgeon/Dermatology Physician to Join a Well-Established Practice in San Antonio, Texas
myDermRecruiteris currently representing a successful client in San Antonio, Texas in need of a Fellowship-TrainedMohs Surgeon/General Dermatologistdue to increasing patient demand.
You'll be busy from day oneworking alongside a collegial team of providers and exceptional, well-trained support staff providing superior patient care!
About the Position:
- Full-time; 4 days per week - flexible schedule!
- Expect to see 30-40patients per day for General Dermatology
- Must be a Fellowship-Trained Mohs Surgeon
- Equally split time between Mohs procedures and General Dermatology
- Single location
- Minimal on-call requirements
- PA/NP supervision not required
- Competitive compensation packagebased on experience
- Full benefits including Medical, Dental, Vision, Malpractice, CME,PTO, and Holidays
- Well-established practice in the San Antonio area
- Currently has multiple, talentedproviders and an exceptional support staff
- Position available due to high patient volume
- Vast potential for Mohs growth
Location Features:San Antonio is located in south-central Texas, less than 90 miles south of Austin and about a three hour-commute (or 45-minute flight) west of Houston. The San Antonio International Airport serves 12 airlines and offers more than 50 non-stop flights.
Young professionals will enjoy San Antonio's thriving job and affordable housing markets. Excellent public schools and a friendly, welcoming atmosphere also make San Antonio an ideal place to raise a family!
The city is steeped in rich, colonial history as well. Here you'll find museums and historical sites such as The Alamo, The San Antonio Missions National Historical Park, the San Antonio Museum of Art, and many more places to explore.
Family attractions and nightlife abound in San Antonio, too! From the San Antonio Zoo and SeaWorld exhibits to Six Flags Fiesta Texas, nature parks, unique dining options and shopping experiences, spas, and more, you'll find everything you need to live, work, and play comfortably in San Antonio.
Ready to Apply?For immediate consideration, please call Terry Ferguson at 636-239-1787 ext. 110 or forward yourconfidential CV toTerry@myDermRecruiter.
All inquiries are heldstrictlyconfidential.
And candidatesNEVERpay a fee for our services.
Reach out todaywe're here to help!
View Dermatology Jobs Nationwide at www.myDermRecruiter.com. myDermRecruiter is the #1 Dermatology Recruitment Firm in the Nation!
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.