Hematology/oncology practice - Metro Iowa
- Partnership opportunity - 7 figure income potential
- Private group practice with 21 physicians (including bench physicians) and 23 mid-level providers
- 2021 or 2022 start date (growth and upcoming retirement openings)
- 2 year partnership track with outstanding income potential
- Initial base salary range will be $320,000 - $400,000 range plus full benefits and sign on bonus
- Call shared equally and program is setup where one doctor is on call but PA/NP's are on the front-line doing admits with Physicians supervision.
- Metro area with 300,000 population right in the city and 600,000 in 5 county surrounding area.
- Outstanding schools, low crime rate and low cost of living make this an ideal place to live and raise your family.
- Group is affiliated with 2 area hospitals and has 22 outreach clinics in Central Iowa (most within an hour drive). Each doctor does outreach one day per week usually.
- Group is doing clinical trials as well as non-profit/research trials
- This group cannot sponsor visa candidates currently