Full Time Pulmonology Job Sarasota, FL
Pulmonologist Physician | Job Summary
A growing multi-specialty group is looking for a Board-CertifiedPulmonology/Critical care physician to join their practice.
Pulmonologist Physician | Compensation & Benefits
- Competitivecompensation based on MGMA standard
- Fullhealth benefits, CME, generous PTO, 401K
- Malpracticeis covered by the practice
- Thepulmonologist obtains test reports, conducts physical examination,diagnoses and treats the diseases of the respiratory tract.
- Recommendchanges to diet, exercise and home to reduce allergies, improveoxygenation and other concerns.
- Examinepatients to diagnose and treat ailments and disorders relating to the lungs.
- Usemonitoring systems to check the patients condition and analyze data receivedfrom it.
- Prescribemedications, inhalers, oxygen therapy, or mechanical ventilation.
- Treat conditionslike acute complications of respiratory failure, pneumonia, bronchitis,cancer, asthma, tuberculosis, etc.
- MedicalDegree from an accredited college or university
- FloridaMedical License Preferred
- BoardCertified in Pulmonology/ Critical Care
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.