Full Time Primary Care Job Orlando, FL
Posted by MASC Medical
Employer MASC Medical
Primary Care Physician
Outpatient | Inpatient
** NPs & PAs, please do not apply. We will not accept your resumes for this position**
Currently seeking a Board Certified Primary Care Physician to join our team in Orlando, FL. The ideal Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold a current unrestricted medical license. This is employed, full-time position. New Grads welcome to apply!
Requirements of the Primary Care Physician
- Active Florida Medical License
- Doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
- Board Certified Internal Medicine or Family Medicine. Board Eligible if a new grad.
Benefits for the Primary Care Physician
- Competitive compensation based on experience
- Plus production incentive bonuses
- Full Health benefits health, 401K, etc
- Fully funded malpractice
- Paid CME
- 3 weeks PTO
- Monday-Friday 8 AM - 5 PM
- Full office support staff
- 1:4 call ratio
Responsibilities of the Primary Care Physician
- Seeing an adult patient population
- 50% inpatient, 50% outpatient Monday- Friday.
- 1:4 call ratio
- Collect, record, and maintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examination results.
- Analyze records, reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical condition of patients.
- Make diagnoses when different illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may be obscure.
- Explain procedures and discuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administer medication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or prevent illness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients' conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary.
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.