Full Time Psychiatry Child Job Fort Lauderdale, FL
Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist
Fort Lauderdale, FL
Currently seeking a Child and Adolescent Psychiatrist to join a thriving practice inFort Lauderdale, FL. The ideal doctor of Medicine or Osteopathy will hold acurrent unrestricted medical license and be willing to work with patients ofall ages. *All providers will be seeing patient remotely *
Benefits for the Psychiatrist
- 300K - 400K plusproduction bonus compensation
- Flexible hours andwork with your schedule
- No Weekends, NoHospital, 8:00 AM - 5:00 PM (flexible)
- 100% outpatient
- Full office supportstaff
- Psychiatrist will be 1099 employee
- Dedicated Pharmacy Tech to handle refills, calls, preauthorization, notes, discharge letters, etc.
Responsibilities of the Psychiatrist
- Outpatient only, 20 -25 patients per day.
- Collect, record, andmaintain patient information, such as medical history, reports, and examinationresults.
- Analyze records,reports, test results, or examination information to diagnose medical conditionof patients.
- Make diagnoses whendifferent illnesses occur together or in situations where the diagnosis may beobscure.
- Explain procedures anddiscuss test results or prescribed treatments with patients.
- Prescribe or administermedication, therapy, and other specialized medical care to treat or preventillness, disease, or injury.
- Monitor patients'conditions and progress and re-evaluate treatments as necessary
Requirements of the Psychiatrist
- Active Florida MedicalLicense
- Doctor of Medicine orOsteopathy with a degree from an accredited college
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.