Full Time Interventional Pain Management Job Grand Junction, CO
Interventional Pain Specialist Physician Grand Junction Colorado
We are looking for an Interventional Pain Physician to join ourfast-paced, multi-provider practice. As a key member of the team, the Physicianwill run the branch with 2 NPs and multiple other specialists. They are looking for a physician that is BoardCertified or Eligible & Fellowship in Pain is a must. M-F schedule with No call
Benefits for the Interventional PainPhysician
- Guarantee based on experience mid $300K plus bonus
- Partnership available after 1 year - with potential to buy in at ASC
- Relocation offered.
- Health, dental, vision.
- Generous PTO
- 401K match, life insurance and disability
- M-F schedule with no call, norweekends required.
- 1099 option (with noguaranteed base) or W2 with full benefits
Requirements for the Interventional PainPhysician
- State of the art newfacility located in a desirable area of Western Colorado.
- Multidisciplinaryapproach with on-site psychology & yoga
- ASC on site
- Board Certified orEligible & Fellowship trained in Pain a must.
- Prefer experiencedcandidates due to being solo doc there.
Why Work Here
Rewarding We change the lives of our patients.
Great Staff Work as a cohesive unit
Fast pacedhigh volume surgery centers
Support fromall channels
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.