Locum Tenens Critical Care Job MI
A new locum tenens critical care medicine opportunity is now available in Michigan. The facility needs a provider to work night overage. The locum tenens physician can expect busy volumes. Candidates should be board certified, but board eligible physicians are welcome. An ACLS certification is needed as part of this assignment. Weatherby will help with all hospital privileging paperwork. This is an excellent opportunity to work with a seasoned group of healthcare professionals who provide high quality medical care. If you have availability in your schedule, give Weatherby a call today for more details.
- Night shifts
- MI license required
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified or eligible
- Very busy facility
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.