Locum Tenens Pediatric Surgery Job PA
A Pennsylvania-based medical facility needs locum tenens pediatric general surgery coverage. The provider will work 1 week per month. The locum tenens provider will see bread and butter pediatric general surgery cases, and can expect busy volumes. Candidates must be board certified or board eligible. For this position, you will need to have BLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- 1 week per month
- PA license required
- BLS certification required
- Board certified or eligible
- Bread and butter pediatric general surgery
- Trauma experience required
- Expect busy volumes
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.