Locum Tenens Nephrology Job OH
An Ohio-based medical facility needs locum tenens nephrology coverage. The provider will work on weekdays with night and weekend call during a vacation period. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day doing dialysis management. Candidates must be board certified with ACLS and BLS certifications. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This is a great opportunity to work in a positive environment with a seasoned group of professionals. Interested candidates should contact Weatherby for more details.
- Weekdays with night and weekend call
- Vacation coverage needed
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS and BLS certifications needed
- Board certified
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.