In addition to a salary and a possible quality bonus, you will also receive a sign-on bonus, paid malpractice insurance, medical/dental/vision benefits, life/disability insurance, vacation plus holidays, CME, a retirement plan, and relocation assistance.
At CompHealth, we can help match you with your just-right job. Every step of the way, you will be supported by specialty teams comprised of tenured professionals. Our goal is to make a difference in the lives of our physicians and the healthcare communities they serve.
For inquiries about this opportunity, please contact John DeJoseph at 203.663.9386 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Negotiable starting salary
- Full surgical oncology practice
- Employed position by a surgical oncology multispecialty group
- Monday through Friday work schedule
- No call, outpatient only
- Board certified or board eligible
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail