Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job MD
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in Maryland seeks a locum tenens anesthesiologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is for 12-hour, in-house call. The incoming physician will need an active MD medical license and current ACLS and BLS certification. This assignment also requires the physician is board certified or board eligible.
CompHealth can make finding locums positions simple, less stressful, and personalized to fit your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MD state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour, in-house call
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Some supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.