Locum Tenens Radiology Job Hilo, HI
Posted by CompHealth
An exciting locum tenens interventional radiology opportunity is now available in Hawaii. The ideal physician is comfortable in performing all requested IR exams and fluoroscopic studies within the imaging department. For this assignment, you will need to have an active HI state license. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm. The covering physician must be board certified and have current BLS certification.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active HI state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Other Certification: BLS
- Procedures: IR exams and fluoroscopic studies
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.