Locum Tenens Pulmonology Job MO
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Missouri that needs a pulmonologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is 7 am - 7 pm with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active MO license. PPE will be provided.
Let your personal CompHealth recruiter know what is important to you in a locum tenens opportunity so that we can match you with your just-right job.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active MO state license needed
- Schedule: 7 am - 7 pm
- Call: Yes
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.