Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Chicago, IL
Posted by CompHealth
A facility located in Illinois is seeking an anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The candidate must be board certified or board eligible with current ACLS and BLS certification. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm and with call. For this assignment, you need to have an active IL state license.
Please contact your personal CompHealth recruiter to tell us what you are looking for in a locum tenens assignment.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active IL state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Other Certification: ACLS and BLS
- Some medical supervision of anesthesia services
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.