Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Fort Smith, AR
Fort Smith, AR
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Arkansas that needs a cardiac anesthesiologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 7 am to 3 pm and with call. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active AR medical license. This assignment includes all types of cardiac cases.
CompHealth is the industry leader in both locum tenens and permanent healthcare staffing and can find the right job in the right location for you.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Arkansas state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 7 am - 3 pm
- Call: Yes
- Procedures: All types of cardiac cases
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.