Full Time ObGyn Job Hopkinsville, KY
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package and bonuses. You will be offered health/dental/vision benefits, loan repayment, 4 weeks of vacation, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, life insurance and AD&D, 5 days of CME and a $5K stipend, a 403(b) retirement plan, and malpractice with tail coverage.
Come live and practice in this small city, located only an hour outside of Nashville. It is a great area with rolling hills and a conserved small-town atmosphere. The nearby lakes and forests offer ample opportunity for outdoor recreation and entertainment.
This is an excellent opportunity to work with a great organization where you can share your skills and expertise. With access to the largest bank of temporary and permanent positions nationwide, CompHealth will help you find a practice opportunity that truly matches your criteria.
If you are interested, contact Gary Bauer at 203.663.9373 Text or call or send your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Level II NICU
- Monday through Friday
- 10 days of call to include 1 weekend per month
- On-site da Vinci robot
- Board certified or eligible
- Good communication skills
- Quality and productivity bonuses available
- Located within an hour of Nashville
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.