Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job Mountain Home, AR
Mountain Home, AR
Posted by CompHealth
An established facility in Arkansas is currently in search of a cardiac anesthesiologist for locum tenens assistance. The covering physician must be experienced in cardiac procedures. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, with call, and the physician will see 15 to 20 patients per day typically. The incoming physician must be board certified with a current ACLS certification. You must have a current AR state medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active Arkansas state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 15 to 20 patients per day
- Other Certification: ACLS
- Procedures: Cardiac experienced
- 80% supervision
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.