Full Time Internal Medicine Job NM
This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation package with RVU bonuses. You will be offered NHSC medical education loan repayment, occurrence malpractice coverage, medical benefits, vacation, $2.5K CME stipend, a sign-on bonus, life insurance, $10K relocation reimbursement, and a retirement package.
You will enjoy living and working in New Mexico. It has a highly-educated and diverse population. You can enjoy arts and culture as well as sports renowned Pueblo-style architecture, national forests, spectacular landscapes, and ski areas. This is a highly-stimulating and aesthetically pleasing place to live and practice. New Mexico has the highest amount of PhDs per capita in the country Mountains and sunshine.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested in this position, contact Linda Jacovino at 203.663.9350 or email your CV and references to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- $200K in student loan repayment and $10K for relocation
- Base salary plus bonus available
- Monday through Friday, 40-hour workweek
- Board-certified physician or board-eligible resident
- Spanish-speaking would be a plus
- 15 to 20 patients daily
- H-1B visas are welcomed
- Fabulous metropolitan location NM location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.