Locum Tenens ObGyn Job OR
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
An Oregon-based facility is currently seeking an obstetrics/gynecologist to assist with temporary locum tenens coverage. The assignment requirements include high-risk deliveries and surgery. The covering physician must be board certified. You will need to have an active OR state license for this position. There will be enough time to obtain a new OR license before this assignment begins. The assignment schedule is 4 to 5 days per week, with call, and you will see 3o to 40 deliveries per month.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active OR state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: 4 to 5 days per week
- Call: 1:6
- Caseload: 30 to 40 deliveries per month
- Procedures: High-risk deliveries and surgery required
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.