Full Time Psychiatry Job Mesa, AZ
This employed opportunity has an annual salary, and loan forgiveness is available through a PSLF program. You will be offered malpractice with tail coverage, medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance, long- and short-term disability, AD&D insurance, 4 weeks of PTO plus 10 paid holidays, 1 week of CME time with stipend, a commencement bonus, and a tax-deferred pension plan with company contribution.
Come live and practice in the greater Phoenix, AZ area. This is a progressive, innovative city that offers the friendly, caring atmosphere of a small town. The city has a rich cultural heritage and unique blend of influences from throughout the southwest.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Joanne Davies at 203.663.9339 or email your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org. Refer to job number 2682787.
- Non profit is eligible for PSLF
- Consult position with autonomy, motivation, and flexibility
- 80 to 90% of the job is psych assessments
- Behavior planning for inpatients
- No therapy in this position
- Must have a degree in clinical psychology
- Spanish-speaking a plus, but not required
- Desire to work with the seriously mentally ill
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.