This is a 1099 independent contractor opportunity that has a competitive compensation, paid malpractice insurance, and 5 weeks of PTO. You will enjoy working on Florida's Gulf Coast. This is a beautiful location with that offers a peaceful and calm way of life. You will be able to spend your free time boating or golfing and enjoy the many fine beaches in the area.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other anesthesiology jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please call 203.663.9325 or forward your CV and references to email@example.com.
- General anesthesia
- New resident welcome
- Malpractice paid
- Well-established group
- No cardiac or trauma
- H-1B visas may be considered
- Family-oriented community
- Great coastal location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail