This employed opportunity has a competitive compensation. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision benefits, life insurance/disability, PTO, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, CME time, a retirement plan, malpractice insurance, and medical education debt repayment.
Come practice in one of the largest cities in New Mexico, with a delightful 320 days of sunshine each year. The city rests on the banks of the Rio Grande and has access to multiple national forests and monuments and an acclaimed university. El Paso, Texas is only a short drive away.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, please contact Van Ruttley directly at 203.663.9389 or email your CV and references to email@example.com.
- Hospital-employed group
- $50K signing bonus
- da Vinci robotics
- 1:3 midwives taking 1st call
- Deliver out of 1 hospital
- Approximately 50 deliveries per month
- Level 3 NICU and 16 delivery suites
- Located 45 minutes from El Paso, TX
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail