Locum Tenens Ophthalmology Job Springfield, MO
Posted by CompHealth
A Missouri facility needs a locum tenens ophthalmologist to assist with their temporary coverage. The schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 4:30 pm. The incoming physician needs to be board certified. For this assignment, you need to have an active MO medical license. CompHealth can help physicians who don't have an active MO license obtain one before the assignment.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active MO state license needed, not required to apply
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 4:30 pm
- Procedures: Surgical/invasive, intraocular
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.