Locum Tenens ObGyn Job CA
alarm 2 days ago
Posted by CompHealth
A facility in California needs a locum tenens obstetrics/gynecologist to provide coverage. The assignment schedule is for 12-hour, in-house call shifts. The incoming physician will need to be board certified and have an active CA medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active CA state license needed
- Schedule: 12-hour, in-house call shifts
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.