Full Time Hospitalist Job AL
This employed opportunity comes with full health benefits, life insurance/disability a retirement plan, relocation assistance, student loan repayment, 5 days of CME and stipend, a sign-on bonus, and malpractice coverage.
You will enjoy living and working in this waterfront community, known as much for its music as its cuisine. Your proximity to the Gulf and the Mississippi River provides lots to explore, and you will enjoy true Southern living. There are streets lined with massive live oaks, and it offers a low cost of living and great beaches. The area is perfect for outdoor enthusiasts who enjoy water sports, camping, playing golf, hunting, fishing, boating, or cycling.
CompHealth is a national leader in healthcare staffing, serving providers in more than 100 specialties. With available positions in all 50 states, we can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
If you are interested, contact Kaylee Petrosino at 954.837.2662 or send your CV to email@example.com. Refer to job #2682998.
- Compensation of $260K plus wRVU bonus
- Student loan repayment offered
- 7 on and 7 off day block schedule
- Manageable patient census
- IM and FP candidates are welcomed
- Residents welcomed
- Open ICU, no procedures needed
- Desirable coastal Alabama location
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.