Locum Tenens Infectious Disease Job Kennewick, WA
An infectious disease physician is needed to provide coverage at a Washington medical facility. The provider will work Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm. The locum tenens physician will see approximately 15 - 20 patients per day. The ideal candidate will be board certified. Our licensing team will assist qualified candidates with obtaining a WA license. Weatherby will also provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork, so that's one less thing for you to worry about. To learn more, give us a call today to speak with an expert Weatherby consultant for details.
- Monday - Friday, 9 am - 5 pm
- BC required
- 15 - 20 patients per day
- Licensing assistance available
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.