Locum Tenens Anesthesia Job MA
A Massachusetts-based medical facility needs locum tenens anesthesiology coverage. The provider will work weekdays with no call. The locum tenens provider will see general anesthesia cases, and should have experience working with a high-acuity patient population. Candidates must be board certified. For this position, you will need to have an ACLS certification. We will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. This facility is willing to license qualified candidates. If you are seeking a new opportunity or would simply like to learn more about locum tenens, give Weatherby a call today for details.
- Weekdays no call
- Licensing assistance available
- ACLS certification needed
- Board certified
- Care team model
- General anesthesia
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.