Locum Tenens Critical Care Job NC
A North Carolina-based medical facility needs a locum tenens critical care medicine physician for coverage. The physician will work night shifts. The locum tenens provider will see approximately 20 - 24 patients per day. Candidates must be board certified. You will need to have ACLS certification. Weatherby will provide assistance with all hospital privileging paperwork. Due to the time frame of this assignment only NC-licensed physicians will be considered. Interested? Give Weatherby a call today and speak with one of our specialty-specific consultants for available dates and details.
- Night shifts
- Must have active NC license
- ACLS certification
- BC required
- 20 - 24 patients per day
- Possible COVID-19 patient care
- Paid malpractice insurance; pre-paid travel and housing expenses
- Assignment details and time entry in online portal
- Competitive compensation
- 24-hour access to your Weatherby Healthcare consultant
- Charter member of NALTO
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.