Locum Tenens ObGyn Job Kittanning, PA
Posted by CompHealth
CompHealth is currently assisting a facility in Pennsylvania that needs an obstetrics/gynecologist to help with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule is Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, with 1:4 call, and you will see 25 deliveries per month on average. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active PA medical license.
With assignments in all fifty states, CompHealth can help you find an opportunity in the area and type of facility that best fits your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active PA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: 1:4
- Caseload: 25 deliveries per month
- Procedures: Full scope OB/GYN
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.