Locum Tenens Radiology Job Wenatchee, WA
Posted by CompHealth
There is a new locum tenens radiology opportunity now available in Washington. You must be comfortable with ultrasound biopsies and needle localizations. Your assignment schedule will be Monday - Friday, 8 am to 5 pm, no call, and you will typically do 30 reads per day. As the covering physician, you must be board certified with an active WA medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC required
- License: Active WA state license needed
- Schedule: Monday - Friday, 8 am - 5 pm
- Call: No
- Caseload: 30 reads per day
- Procedures: Ultrasound biopsies and needle localizations
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.