Full Time Hospitalist Job OK
This employed opportunity has a competitive base salary plus quality bonus incentives. You will also be offered medical/dental/vision coverage, company paid life insurance and long-term disability, voluntary life insurance and short-term disability, an employee assistance program, PTO and holiday pay, relocation assistance, a sign-on bonus, 5 days of CME plus an allowance, a 401(k) retirement plan, and malpractice insurance.
If this opportunity sounds interesting to you, contact CompHealth for more information about this position and to discuss other jobs that fit your life, your goals, and your schedule.
To get started, call or text Gary Nishizaki directly at 954.837.2697 or send your CV to email@example.com.
- Leadership role with a combination of hospitalist, administrative, and supervision
- Monday to Friday start around 10 or 11 am and finish around 3 or 4 pm, rest of the time on call
- Weekend or after hours call will be by phone or maybe virtual
- Will oversee NPs and PAs at the hospital seeing patients
- Prefer some leadership/administrative experience, but not required
- Will consider IM or FP physicians available to start upon license and credentialing
- Competitive base salary, quality bonus incentives, and full benefits package
- Oklahoma community about 1 hour from Tulsa or Oklahoma City, option to commute
- Our services are free for you
- We help negotiate your salary and contract
- We coordinate interviews and help with licenses
- Specialized recruiters match your career preferences
- Experienced support teams take care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.