Locum Tenens Orthopedics Job VA
Posted by CompHealth
A Virginia-based facility is currently seeking an orthopedic surgeon to assist with locum tenens coverage. The assignment schedule includes clinic and surgery, with call, and you will see an average of 30 patients per day. The covering physician must be board certified or board eligible and have an active VA medical license.
Whether you are looking for a new opportunity or a way to supplement your income, CompHealth can help you find an assignment to meet your needs.
- Certification: BC/BE required
- License: Active Virginia state license needed
- Schedule: Clinic and surgery
- Call: Yes
- Caseload: 30 patients per day
- Procedures: General surgery
- We negotiate better pay and deposit it weekly
- We arrange complimentary housing and travel and comprehensive malpractice coverage
- We simplify the credentialing and privileging process
- Access to online portal for assignment details and time entry
- Your specialized recruiter takes care of every detail
We are showing these jobs because they are similar to the search query you entered.